In this video tutorial, I will show you a very interesting kind of animations, exactly how to create the VideoScribe effect in PowerPoint.
Watch video tutorial:
Let’s see step by step how to create it.
To make this effect we only need the PowerPoint software. And we need to be working with images in wmf or emf format. The easiest way to find these kinds of images on the openclipart.org website. But this kind of animation can be done not from a photo, but with any wmf or emf file, like a hand-drawing image.
- So, find the right picture and insert it.
- Now I will use this nice Santa Claus image.
- Right-click on it and select Group from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose the Ungroup command.
- If the question is appeared about “Do you want to convert it to a drawing object?”, click Yes.
- Once again: right-click, Group > Ungroup.
- Repeat these steps until all the elements are ungrouped.
- Then delete those parts what you don’t need. Select the edge of the image and delete it.
- Then select all the ungrouped elements and go to Animations.
- Choose the Wipe animation and From Left in the Effect Options.
- Then open the Animation Pane.
- You can see all the elements are animated here.
- But now we must modify these a little bit.
- Go to Timing Group and select After Previous in the Start section.
- Then set an animation speed under Duration. The shorter the time, the better the effect. Now I set 00.05 seconds.
- Then select the first image on the Animation Pane and only the first one and change the timing to On Click.
- And now start the Slide Show.
I hope you liked it!
Did you enjoy this post? Please, share it!